Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Happy Happy Birthday....BODHI

Bodhi in Utah, playing in the pool...I love this picture, it just reminds me of Bodhi always laughing and loving life.
Running to the pool...the epitome of summer memories as a child
Enjoying the sun, water (dirty) and cousins...Pineview 08
Dad and Child...The need for speed starts at such an early age.

Wow...your 5, your 5! I can't believe it, my cute nephew is 5 today...come to think of it, I think I have seen him a total of 5 times! We live far far too far away. Bodhi is a spitball of personality and fire and I can't wait to see him and Spencer getting into much trouble one day together. Hmmm, come to think of it, I can wait for all that trouble to happen. I hope you have a great day filled with balloons, sugar, sugar, and toys. What else does a child need (well, a lot of things but we won't get into that now).

No comments: