Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two Face of Crazy aka Just Back From The Dentist

I know...so weird, luckily it wore off after 3 hours!
I just don't know what to say...
It makes me laugh everytime I look at these, they just don't look like me

So today I had to go to the dentist and get two fillings and my front tooth fixed (yes, I had a total white-trash crooked smile...long story short, my front tooth broke and had to get it fixed) Anyway both cavities were on the top of my mouth so the dentist had to numb the top of my mouth. Well, it ended up numbing my face from my eye-lids, yes my EYE-LIDS were numb to the right side of my face...hence giving me a crooked smile. I look so weird and distorted! I know, I know, I always look that way, but it was even worse today, I look like I am getting ready for Halloween as two-face, huh, maybe I will to go to the dentist the on Halloween and get this done again...wait, it was WAY to painful, I mean PAINFUL...Anyway enjoy the pictures they are rather funny!

3 comments:

Beck Family said...

cute pix!!! Hope the liquid food helped!

wende said...

those photos are hillarious. i'm sorry about the pain though, dental work SUCKS. the end.

i got an epidural with allie's delivery but got WAY too much because you could've driven a mack truck over my legs and i wouldn't have known. i knew it was not normal when my eye lids started to go numb!

Steve said...

Reminds me of Ashley last Christmas. Maybe you can get some sympathy from her!