Monday, April 27, 2009

Give Me An A L E X...is 1 8...What, Your HOW Old?

Nana J and Alex..take in Aug. 07 on a hike in Telluride.
I love this picture...Jim explaining the complexity of life, Alex, wondering how Jim got off his rocker.
All the sass and the brass.
Taking rest 145 on our hike
Notice that we are all happy, this was the START of the hike...

Yes, my niece, that I still remember getting the call in Kalispell that she was born in California, is 18 today. How did she get so old? How DID I get so old? Anyway she isn't getting older, she is getting more beautiful. I am excited to see what is around the corner for my lovely Alex. She isn't afraid to conquer the world and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if she does. She has an amazing talent of writing (something I like to think I passed on to her...ya, right!) and I know she will be a New York Bestseller Author one day...I am just waiting...and if you want to write about me...well, you can...but only if it is nice...hmmm that may be a stretch. Anyway Alex, Happy Birthday, we love you, we miss you and we are proud of you!

No comments: