Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dude...I Did (away with) The DO

The Back
Spencer's reaction to the DO

The Front...yes I know Victoria Beckham and I DO look a lot a like...people get us mixed up ALL THE TIME

Okay so for the last hmmm...well I don't want to admit how many years, but let's just say for my young-at-heart-sake the last few, I have had the same hair-do. I always have been fairly conservative when it comes to my hair. I don't know why I am not more adventurous, it's not like I am still looking for a date (well, sometimes) so who cares what my hair looks like...right? Well, not exactly. I have had the same color and same (pretty much) cut since 1994...phew, I said it. Yes I know many of you were still in elementary school, some of you were in junior high, hell, some of you may have even been in diapers (oh goodness please don't tell me if you were) but it has been a long time coming. I have mixed it up a little however through the years...sometimes I have had bangs, sometimes I have had highlights but I always fall back on the same old same old...cut all one length, no bangs.

Well this time, I did it...with the help of my friend Teri, to mix it up FINALLY...FINALLY I am a little bit closer to being a blond! FINALLY I cannot throw my hair up in a pony. FINALLY a changed. Dude, I really did do away with the do and came up with something I really love. Teri's son told me that I looked like I was 21 (then I turned around and give him a 5 dollar bill...bribing kids is rather easy) Anyway, I hope you like it...I do and most importantly Jim does. Actually I just think he is jealous that I can do something with it other than just shave it...after the resurrection babe, after the resurrection.

5 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

You do look like Victoria Bekham. It looks nice

wende said...

after the resurrection, you're so funny!

ok, i laughed because NO JOKE, i just got the SAME hair cut! seriously. my hair is so thick though that i've been feeling kind of like a mushroom head. your hair is perfect for that cut! i love it. i need to post photos, i don't know why i haven't yet.

jaybs said...

It really suits you Ann!!

Oliver & Natalie said...

Very Cute!

Lexi Wenzbauer said...

OH MY GOSH ANN!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE! I'm going to cut my hair in the summer too!!! Wow again with the capitals and exclamation marks...