Friday, March 27, 2009

Three To The Six For The 36th

I love this picture...it epitomizes how the boys look up to their father.
The Potter clan in Moab a few years ago...we just like to dress alike

Jim and Noah at Stadium of Fire...just enjoying each others company
This was taken many year ago but it is one of my favorite.

I cannot believe that little Jimmy Potter, always the 'sour-cooper' from the olden days, the punker skater from the middle days, and now the law student to the right now days, is turning 36?! I can't believe that when we met, you were 23...I can't believe that when we got married, you had hair (I personally believe that most of it fell out due to your wife...dang that wife!)

Words are failing me right now as I try to describe the man that I have shared the last 12 years of my life with. I cannot find the right words to describe his love for his boys, his love for me, and his love for his family. I am searching for the right words to describe how he makes life so much better and yet I can't...I just can't put into words how much I love you.

Happy Birthday Mr. P, you are the single hardest person to shop for because any gift I give you will never show the appreciation that I have for you. You are the perfect husband, you make me and the boys better because you are in our lives. I love you green eyes. Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to James...welcome to club 36!

jaybs said...

Hope You had a Great Birthday James! - superb photo

cnfisher01 said...

Happy Birthday, it blows my mind that you are 36. It doesn't seem that long ago that you were only 14. Even at that age, I saw the man you would become. I am always so impressed with your wisdom and compassion. Love, Carole

Beck Family said...

happy birthday to you both

Lexi Wenzbauer said...

Okay here are the poems I have to leave by Jim and Alli! Sorry this is so late. By Alli: Jim you don't need a trim, kids are pullin every limb. you're lookin so slim, I hope today you win! happy birthday! :)
Jim: A trim I don't need is what you say, put that trim off for another day, or for good since I am bald anyway, my limbs my limbs I hope put they stray, for 36 of course is old and gray, with all that pulling they may all fall off one day, oh to be slim I wish it were so will someone pass me that last hoho, by receiving your clever text won is this day, and so thank you very much is what I have to say!

I thought this was so hilarious and so did Everyone else! We love you and miss you so very much! I hope you guys have a great easter and had a great birthday! Wow that rhymed! Yee who!
Love, Lexi (yankee-hater!!!!!!!!)