Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roamin' in the Hood

Enjoying a little ice cream and sun shiny or what I like to sugar and nice.
The is part of the bronze statues that are downtown Omaha...Noah is in the green...ya, it's that BIG
Spencer said "boobies"...I know, he is going to need a REALLY good psychologist, know one?
I thought this picture was so cute of Noah
Elijah standing by the first half.

The boys had today off and it was so beautiful outside that I thought that we would go roamin' about Omaha and take some pictures. We first went to the park to have a picnic and feed the ducks. Unfortunately when we sat down and I reached for my camera, I found that battery was dead, and I was too lazy to go get the other one out of the car. So I figured I better take the boys somewhere else and take more pictures and then I remembered this amazing bronze park in downtown Omaha that is a tribute to the Pioneers. I have told a few people about it (family that lives outside of Omaha and that will never venture here) so I thought I would bring the park to you...courtesy of some really cute boys! Oh and then we had to stop by Maggie Moo's for some ice cream...

No comments: