Friday, March 20, 2009

The Zoo for Two

Here is the good lookin' bunch: Sammi, Spencer, Katie, Noah, Annie, Elijah
The first wedding couple, Annie and Elijah (acutally she kept saying to Elijah, 'stop touching me')
I just think Spencer loves putting his arm around cute girls...
Okay, this is the couple we really want, Noah and Katie (I kept telling them to get closer but they both of crushes on eachother so they were nervous)
Noah, Elijah, Katie, Sammi, Annie...aren't they all so cute!

My cute friend, Angie, called me this morning at 10:00 mind you, to see if I wanted to take my handsome boys to the zoo with her and her gorgeous girls...hmmm, wedding video opportunities, of course! I did have to admit to her that I was still in bed sleeping but luckily for me, the kids were dressed and ready to go so I threw on my lucky green Yankees hat and we left. There are some really cute pictures of her girls and my boys and like I said before...great pictures of an amazing wedding video HAHA!

2 comments:

wende said...

i love those last minute - throw on your hat kind of days. and i too, have lots of "wedding video" shots of a cute little toddler of one of my dear friends that i hope marries ethan some day. of course, that's if he doesn't gross her out too bad between now and then. :)

Beck Family said...

You guys look like you had fun! The zoo's a blast especially with cute girls and boys! lol