Friday, May 1, 2009

No, Thank YOU Mr. Mahoney

Is it just me or does Noah look a little like Robert Patterson here? Anyway one of the ball pools
Spencer doing his thing...whatever his thing is but he is doing it.
Elijah coming down the purple beast
Noah surprising me...he buried himself then jumped out

There is a place that many Omaha-ites (and now newly appointed Omaha-ites) take their children to let them play, scream, laugh, and eat really crappy food call Mahoney State Park. There are walking trails, a driving range, a mini-golf course, a pool and best of all an indoor play park that is huge X ginormous.

I decided to take the boys so Jim could have some quiet study time (oh SWEET, only one more week of finals and then...I get my husband back!!! Not that I am excited or anything). But the boys had a blast and they played and played and played until I called it a night. The highlight for Noah was being buried in the ball pool, which they had two. Elijah loved the climbing which they had much climbing and Spencer loved the purple slide that literally was the longest slide I had ever seen...I tried it and I freaked out, ya I know! Anyway we can't wait to go back, granted I wasn't thrilled when this creepy guy came and sat at OUR table to eat his hot dog...what the? He just kept looking at me and I was looking at him with total disgust but he kept right on eating. Oh well, next time I will make sure Jim is with us so the creepy hot dog dude can get the hint and LEAVE! Why me?

No comments: