Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All I Want For...hmmm, Memorial Day? Is My 2 Front Teeth

Yes the tooth...ohh that tooth.
"I vant to suck your blood"....The next Edward...oh gag!
Elijah...you just lost your two front teeth, now what are you going to do?

Well I couldn't use Christmas as Christmas is like 7 months away so I had to pick the next best thing...Memorial Day. However, I don't think these two front teeth will be in THAT quickly...so maybe Fourth of July? Oh goodness I am missing the whole point, the point is Mr. Elijah has lost his two front teeth! What a monumental moment in a child's life...wow what is next? Driving, voting, retirement? Anyway Elijah was very excited to find 50 cents under his pillow...don't you long for the days when 50 cents actually excited you? He was anxious to put his 50 cents in his piggy bank but then quickly asked if he had to pay tithing on it? Hmmm, I think the tooth fairy is tax exempt...

No comments: