Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Fish Named Spencer

Spencer showing me how he jumps into the pool.
His "I am diving in" pose.
Ummm, your guess is as good as mine...
Oh dude, what a classic pose from a classic boy.

As I have been reflecting on the last 9 months of our lives I have decided that whole reason we came to Omaha was that I could be even more stressed out (Relief Society) and for Spencer. He has grown up so much since we arrived here in the Cornhusker state. He has made a ton of friends and has had the best experience at Christ Child Pre-School. One of those experience is swimming lessons every Tuesday for the last 4 months. He was sad that today was the last swim day so he MADE me take pictures to document this day. I tried to get him to do some of his newly learned swimming posses and this is what he came up with.

1 comment:

Tammi said...

He is soooo big! What a cutie!