Monday, November 24, 2008

"You Are A Lucky Man Elijah"

Why is it so embarrassing to have the birthday song sung to you?
Elijah's birthday cake...and Spencer trying to get his fingers into Elijah's birthday cake.
"Why yes, I would like to attend Harvard at the ripe age of 7...I thought you were going to challenge me....haha" You know that is what Elijah is thinking.
I just don't even know what to say about this?

Oh, I almost forgot, after Elijah opened his gifts, Noah said to Elijah, "You are a lucky man Elijah." I thought that was pretty funny.

2 comments:

jaybs said...

Wow! the Birthday Cake looks MMMmm Tasty

Good One Elijah, dictionary! I have never gone far without one by my side - it was great a few years back to get a bound leather edition.

Hope You all had a good day.

Nancy said...

We have pictureka and love it! Nate and I play it almost daily when he get home from his whopping 3 hours of school.