Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Date with Spencer

Spencer and the Sea Turtle...hmm, that sounds like a great children's book title.
Umm, a future teenager behind the wheel...
Oh, Spencer, how we love thee.The other morning we woke up to a beautiful, warm, sun-shiny day in the great state of Nebraska so I thought we better take advantage. So after sending the kids off to school, I went back to bed...just kidding. No, after sending off Noah and Elijah to school, I packed up Spencer and we headed to the zoo. We had a great time and Spencer, the budding photographer, took many, many, many pictures...many, many, many of them were deleted by his evil, evil, evil mother because they were all of the same thing...fish! But here are a few of the pictures I took, we took, and he took.

1 comment:

jaybs said...

Ann, what a real Young Boy Spencer now is, I still have his small Baby photo in a gold frame by my bed side!!