Monday, November 10, 2008

The Long-Gone Days of Summer
















As I am sitting here, in the freezing cold of the Nebraska winter, my mind can't help but wonder off to my 'warm' place (yes, I know most people have a happy place, I have warm place). And with going to my 'warm place' I can't help but think about the hot summer days and the warm summer nights of Utah. We had a great summer, filled with total chaos of selling a home and moving across the country, but still we had a great summer. We did it all...from family visiting, a family day at Lagoon, to boarding a plane for the east coast. So as I sit here, totally depressed that it is 32 degrees outside and it doesn't look to get any warmer, I thought I would post some pictures of a picture perfect summer...Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lori said...

i, too, have a "warm" place...must be from growing up in the artic.