Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I Have A Crazy Story For You...

(Only my sisters will find any humor in that title) So I have decided that after Jim finishes school, I want to go back to school and get a degree in the Culinary Arts. I know funny right, to think that 11 years ago, I didn't even know how to make meatloaf (again, only my sister Lisa will understand that statement). So in my quest to get ready for a career in the culinary arts, I decided I needed to beef up my menu and start to cook meals that would actual fall into the category of 'fine dining' and a fall away from 'trailer dining' aka dinner in a box. So I bought a cookbook from Martha Stewart. To make a long story short, don't ever buy a cookbook from Martha Stweart and never NEVER mix Cinnamon with beef...we took two bites, all gagged and ended up eating cereal for dinner. Oh, by the way I checked the recipe and it called for lamb, not beef...don't tell Jim. Would have taken a picture but even the picture looked gross.

No comments: