Friday, November 21, 2008

Elijah's Suprise Birthday Lunch



Oh my goodness...my little Elijah is turning 7, yes 7 on Sunday! So I thought I would surprise him with checking him out of school and taking him to lunch to celebrate. I didn't tell anybody, including Jim, because I wasn't sure if was all going to work out but it did and he was SO SURPRISED! When he came down to the office, I asked him why he thought I checked him out and he said "well, to take me home." And I quickly answered "well, I am taking you out to lunch for your birthday." And he quickly reasoned by giving me a big hug and telling me he loved me. So of course, we ended up at McDonald's. But here are a few pictures we took while eating at the Mac's.

2 comments:

jaybs said...

What a real sweet thought! - A True Loving Mom!

Lori said...

What kid wouldn't love that kind of surprise. Happy Birthday to Elijah.