Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stupid Questions...Stupid Answers

Where did we meet:I think the more important question is why are we still talking?
Take a stab at my middle name: Depends on what State I am in.
Do I smoke: Smoke what? Smoke hams...No, but I like to eat smoked hams.
Color of my eyes: white, black and some other color that nobody can seem to really explain.
Do I have any siblings: depends on the day and what the situation is.
What's one of my favorite things to do: What time of day is it...in the morning, I like to sleep, in the afternoon, I like to eat, in the evening I like to sleep.
What's my favorite type of music: Music that I can hear...what other type of music is there?
Am I shy or outgoing: Depends on the situation...standing in the public naked, SHY. Standing in public with clothes on OUTGOING, I mean am out and I am obviously going...
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: Depends on the rule...
Any special talents: my lawyer requires me to answer NO
How many children do I have: depends on what day it is and what the situation is
Describe me in three words: really, only three?
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: Well, first of all I would be pissed that I was standing on a deserted island in the first place, how the crap did I get there and how come I could only bring one thing...really only one thing I mean who travels like that. I can't even pack one bag for an overnight stay in a motel let along being deserted on an island and bring one thing...who thinks of such dumb questions...probably the people that think they are going to be standing on a deserted island with one thing!

1 comment:

Lisa Mcclun said...

Love your story and silly answers! I personally want to start a cookbook called: Trailer Trash Gourmet - how to make anything from a can!

It would not include any cinnamon - as that would be too difficult!

Love ya, L