Thursday, November 6, 2008

Who would have THUNK it.



Well, who would of thunk it...the laziest mom of all time, Ann Maire Potter, has started a blog of her families life. But how can I not share the happenings of 3 kids, 1 law student and a mother who thinks everything is funny (only after the glue has set, the mess is cleaned up or the stain finally comes out). I am still a virgin blogger (can I say that) so I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs (no pun intended) so just bear with me as my husband of 11 years has so graciously done.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'll be the first to welcome you to the world of blogging...it is addicting.

Bonnie said...

Congrats! Welcome to blogger-dom. It's fun to see all these behind-the-scenes glimpses of your family! (They're all so cute and funny, by the way.)

jaybs said...

Hi Welcome to the Blogger World - What an Amazing lovely photo full of Love! - which one of the boy's can I adopt?? LOL - they are all so Cute and mean so much to me.