Thursday, November 6, 2008

E is for Elijah


What can even be said about a child that thinks like an adult. When Elijah was about 2, I caught him taking apart an old TV remote and trying to put it back together again...another Potter engineer in the making. He is always asking why and trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together in his head. For example we recently bought a couch and told the boys that they cannot jump on it. Elijah innocently walked up to Jim later and asked him, "Dad I just want to understand WHY I can't jump on the couch." This is also coming from a kid that asked for a Dictionary for his birthday. I figure that in about 2 more years, this kid will be smarter than me, I just can't let him know that. Oh by the way, he told me he wants to be a rock start when he grows up.

No comments: