Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in St. Louis

Elijah, Brynn and Noah (proudly showing off his pokemon card)
I thought this picture of Chase was so cute...I couldn't resist
Spencer, Chase, Kohl, Brynn and Noah...again flashing his gansta sign

The entrance to the zoo...it was great because it was FREE! Noah and Drake

Well, 6 hours, 3 states, and 1 van later, we made it to St. Louis. We had a great time eating, eating, and even more eating...seriously I don't think I ever have or ever will eat that much smoked turkey in my life but it was so GOOD! Anyway I thought I would share with you some fun pictures from our trip. We had to cut it a day early due to the lovely winter weather of the mid-west but at least we got to spend a great 4 days with family. Thanks for the hospitality Lori and Dan, thanks for the great baby-sitting Larissa and Cody and thanks for the comfy bed Mom.

3 comments:

jaybs said...

The St Louis THANKSGIVING trip looks superb! - we don't eat smoked turkey, it sounds tasty!! MMMmmm

Lori said...

I need to get a copy of all the pics you took, I didn't take a one all week.

Bonnie said...

It looks like your trip was lOaDs of fun! BTW-Noah is going to break some hearts one day! He is such a handsome thang!