Friday, November 21, 2008

Up Chuck UR Cheese?


Well, moving to Nebraska has been a plethora of firsts for us: first time moving out of the state of Utah, first time the temperature says 50 degrees but with the wind chill factor it is like 20 and the biggest one of all, the first time we visited Chuck E Cheese. Our cute neighbors, the Peterson's, invited us to attend the birthday party of their equally as cute daughters, Zoey and Gracie (who I am still trying to convince to come live with me but is a little bit hesitant) to the C.E.C. I for one have never taken my children there because well, there is something bothersome to me when I see an overgrown rat being the spokes person for pizza. I know, I am a mean, mean mom who will rot in the depths of pizza hell for not allowing my children this one restaurant of pure pleasure, but I know I won't be alone...my sister Lisa will be there with me. But regardless, the kids had fun, but still a rat...pizza...really?

2 comments:

Joni Jaramillo said...

we were so glad you came!! the presents kept my kids busy for days! ttyl

Joni Jaramillo said...

I'm not joni, I'm aubrey, I have no idea why it came up with my moms name!! WEIRD!