Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spenace The Menace Strikes Again

Just in case you were wondering if Spencer really is a menace, well let me give you this little tid-bit to nah on for a while...We had some friends over last night for a little Wii party, however Spencer really got into the Wii part and turned it into a WEE party. He peed (yes urinated) all over our friends little girl coat. Let me repeat that last statement so it can sink into your mind...Spencer PEED all over Zoey's coat.

And that is how I can know for sure that I have failed society...by bringing up a boy who thinks that this is funny. I just figured his jouvee experience will help straighten him out.

By the way, the coat was sitting right next to the door to the BATHROOM!

2 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

Ann, don't worry I have failed more than you. My 8 year old did it to my 5 year old's bed. I understand your complete shock, disbelief and befuddlement. At least Spencer isn't 8. You can now feel MUCH MUCH better about your parenting skills (and worse about mine.)

Lisa Mcclun said...

Should I start the free therapy sessions now???