Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night

So I am sitting in bed with my new (okay Jim's old but new to my ownership) laptop, Noah sound asleep beside me, and Jim on the big (okay really big) computer ordering a butter dish. Have we reached the pinnacle of our Friday Nights? Were did our Friday Night Adventures go and when did the cease?

I guess to answer this question and the other un-answerable questions that roam freely in my head, is that we are in our 30's, parents to 3 boys, and students. Oh well, we still enjoyed a pizza dinner at the Pizza Hut, watched Star Wars the Clone Wars and rounded off the night by watching an episode of How It's Made...wow, we really are losers. We usually throw in a batch of Carmel popcorn into the mix, you know, just to shake things up. If you would like to join us in this Friday Night revolution of eating gross pizza and watching shows that make you feel young and nerdy, here you go:

2 batches of air popped popcorn (set aside in a big mixing bowl)

Mix together on stove until melted:
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of dark Karol syrup

Mix together and have yourself a rockin Friday Night Adventure.

No comments: