Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Crazy Night

Introducing the dynamic-fighting-Potter-trio...they'll knock your pants off! (or in this case, shirts)

Good golly-gee willickers, my boys are so crazy. Last night Elijah started laughing his head off when Spencer pulled up his jammy bottoms like a boxer (I would say nerd but I hate to stereo-type). Elijah started to laugh even harder when he got into the action. Noah didn't want to miss out on the fun so he quickly jumped in and pulled up his pants. Within about 30 seconds, we were all laughing and I had to take some pictures of this "laughing attack of the pants" so I could share with you all how crazy these three boys can be. I am not sure if you will find the humor in it as we all did but hopefully it can bring a little smile to your face.

2 comments:

jaybs said...

Superb Ann, it made me really smile this Wednesday morning!!

Lori said...

looks more to me like they knocked their shirts off:)