Friday, January 9, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Pics...

I thought this was so tender...I just love Elijah's face hugging his Nana
The Potter boy's are back in town...now which one is the oldest again?
Spencer attacking his favorite Uncle Dave.
Spencer in a rare form, not sticking out his tongue or attacking anyone, it must be his love of his Aunt "Shewwey".
The niece's being all cute and stuff.

For some reason I thought I was being quite the camera-woman this Holiday Season. Getting into people's faces, telling them to act natural and saying "no, not that pose again" but then I quickly realize I have no clue as what my camera can even do! It is surprising to me, even, that I have figured out how to turn the contraption on. But in my quest to learn more about the camera, that I think could turn into a car and save the world all at the same time, I took a few pictures that I loved from the Holidays...but again, I will let you be the judge.

No comments: