Friday, January 9, 2009

The Many Face of Marianne and Ann

It always starts out so innocent...
Then you must do the sucking in of lips...unfortunately for me, I look like a fish...a fish out of water!
The surprised look...more surprised that we look that goofy!
Yup...we lost it!

On New Year's Ever, Marianne and I started having a little too much fun with the camera. As you can tell from the pictures it started out good, but then quickly went to hysterical laughing. I am not sure why we even started laughing, we just did. We were both laughing so hard that we both got stomach cramps which made us laugh even harder. Maybe we were laughing because we were tired and exhausted (the time change really screwed us up) or maybe it was because we realized we both have double chins (no thanks to the hoards of junk food we both digested over the holidays) or maybe it was because we just miss hanging out...I'll let you be the judge!

No comments: