Monday, January 19, 2009

A Ralph Lauren In The Making?

Elijah's T-shirt
Noah's shirt...I guess it is a death thing? Should I be worried?
Project T-shirt
Noah working hard on his "death" shirt
Spencer showing off his shirt that I, his mother, made him...on the back he wrote his name a couple of times...it was cute.

For the last few days Elijah has asked me, more than a few times, if we could make shirts. I was a little bit confused when he first asked because first of all I don't sew and second of all I don't sew. But when he expounded upon his idea of 'making a shirt' he said he wanted to just draw on one. Okay easy enough. So we headed to Wal-Mart, bought some colored Sharpi's (okay the knock off Sharpi's at $3) and a package of Hanes T-shirts for boys for $5. So 8 dollars, 3 boys drawing and about 10 permanent pen marks on my table later, this is what we got.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a "Martha" day you had:)