Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I Love Saturday's, they are a good day"

I love Saturday's. I love the feeling of a day with nothing planned and doing whatever comes our way. I love that it is the first day of the week that Jim and I can sleep in...while the boys can finally play the Wii. I love doing chores in the morning and then enjoying a nice clean house for the rest of the afternoon while I read. I bring this all up because today I had the opportunity to take three really handsome boys that I know quite well to the zoo. While there Elijah turned to me and said and I quote "I love Saturdays they are a good day." I hope you find that true...I do!

The boys being goofy
Even though they fight, they can still have loving moments...I think right after this these two started to fight, but whatever
Noah helping his little bro up the rocks

1 comment:

jaybs said...

Ann, that is such a lovely photo of Spencer and Elijah! - my brother was 11 years older than me, so we were never close.

Spencer always looks like butter would not melt in his mouth, LOL, he is just a little boy though and I know you will have three boy's to be Proud of!