Monday, August 22, 2011

So Much Has Changed and I Have Documented...NONE OF IT!

Okay so Jim graduated from Crieghton Law School, we moved to Utah. While Jim studied for the bar, the boys and I played. We swam at the lake, the pool, and anything else with cool waters. We hiked, we played with friends, we even spent a few days in Colorado. All the while Jim studied, studied, studied...you get the point. He took the test, we continued to play.

The boys started school today, 6th, 4th, and 2nd grade; I read, Jim worked.

So really nothing has changed since we moved, just that I miss our friends so much it makes me sad. We are now poor graduated law students and well the boys keep making life interesting. I will post pictures as soon as Jim gets his work done...so that may be never.

No comments: