Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School...

Noah and Spencer

I had to chuckle to myself, when I took the boys to buy school shoes, they all picked out black high tops!

Elijah - 4th grade, Spencer - 2nd grade, and Noah - 6th grade.


So the summer break is over, the late nights of playing outside are done, the pools have been put away and the smell of chlorine and sun tan lotion is fading in the air. I must admit however, I have mixed emotions about school starting and summer ending. At least the kids will have something to do other than fight and cause me to get more gray hair. But I am sad because I really do have a lot of fun with my boys. I love taking them to the pool and we had so much fun going to Pineview for a day in the sun and swimming with friends. We had a little bit of stressful summer as Jim was studying for the bar but it is over, tucked away, history written, memories made. I love my boys more and more each passing day and I they are amazing young men. Have a great school year boys, we love you!