Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Creighton Law School Gradution...Now What? Pay Back LOANS...

Some of the gang that came...Lori's family, Mom, Ashley, Dave & Marianne and Jim's Dad!

I make such a cute law school graduate wife..and Jim doesn't look so bad himself!

The proud boys and their Dad!


After moving 900 miles to Omaha, after 3 years of studying, reading, and writing. After screaming, fighting, and kicking (me, not Jim) Jim graduated from Creighton Law School. I must admit that I started to tear up when Jim put on his cap and gown and I drove him to the Hooding. I admire that fact that at 35 Jim went back to school! It was amazing for the boys to see their Dad work so hard and accomplish so much. The best part of the hooding, when Jim walked across the stage and Noah yelled "Way to go Jimmy" and then Spencer turned to the stranger in front of us and sayed "That's my DAD."

No comments: