Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Family Pics

I couldn't show our best pic...you will see it on our Christmas card and this isn't edited.

I love this picture!


So it has literally been years since we had a profesh take our family pictures. So my sweet and talented, and let me throw in patient because to work with us you must possess this quality, niece took our family pictures. I must admit I had a good chuckle at ourselves as we were trying to capture a loving family but behind the scenes: yelling, fighting, bribing, crying...so a typical day with the Potters.

2 comments:

Beck Family said...

I LOVE TO SEE YOUR PIX! I miss you guys so much but it's fun to see and hear that you have continued being the awesome family that you are!!!!!

Lori said...

Very cute...can't wait to see the Christmas card.