Sunday, June 7, 2009

To Spencer's 5th...May We Make It Another 6 Months!

My favorite picture of Spencer he was a few weeks old 2004.
Taken 5/6/09 in Telluride, CO...see the face of an angel (right after he threw sand at me!)
Spencer in 08...this was the summer of 'ouchies' on his face...he would always pick them while sucking his thumb! I think he ended up having an ouchy on his face for the next year.
Spencer and Noah: Spencers birthday 06
Spencer and Grandma Gene...June 05

Spencer: Noun, Spens' eR...or more commonly heard as SPENCER DON'T YOU DARE!!! Definition (1) A boy full of energy, ants-in-his-pants, bouncing off the walls, the couch and other siblings that may have survived the phenomenon known as Spencer. (2) The face of an angel but the spit fire of the devil. (3) A humorous personality that loves to say quirky sayings ie.."I DO'S" and enjoys watching his mother chase after him upon saying something naughty ie... "*$&@)" (4) Enjoys pokemon, star wars, Nintendo, Wii, and every other boy toy in the world. (5) A boys who could possibly eat more sugar than Homer Simpson, only if his parents let him.

Whichever definition you choose to define our little Spencer Harrison Potter, he is our little "Spenace the Menace" I love him even though he pushes me to my limit every single day. Even though he drives me nuts, I love him, his Dad loves him, his brothers love him. I will never forget his birth (how could I...it was the single most painful experience in my life). He provides us with a lot of frustration but with a lot of laughs. Happy Birthday Surga Surg's...

No comments: