Monday, June 8, 2009

And A Happy Birthday To You...And You...And You....How Many Have I Missed?

Okay so I thought I would be the 'cool' aunt and post a message to all my nieces and nephews, that roam this world, a birthday message. One of encouragement for the start of a new year, one of humor, love and basic advice NOT to follow. I started out like gang-busters but then January 2nd hit and have been quickly riding the 'looser train'...I keep forgetting their birthdays, but that isn't big surprise, everybody knows that I forget people birthdays all the time; except for mine but in my defense I WANT to forget mine but somehow it always finds me. Anyway to make up for my 'lack-luster' memory I am getting caught up on all those who I have missed....Love ya, miss ya, wouldn't want to be ya! heehee

No comments: