Monday, October 26, 2009

Yup...It's Official...

No, I am not pregnant and I certainly did NOT win the lottery, however it would come in handy, anyway, the official part is I am like my Mom. I am sharing a scripture that just seems to hit close to home and maybe it will hit close to your home as well:

Mosiah 24:14 "And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions."

I say that I am officially like my Mom because she is always sending us scriptures and little tid-bits from the Leadership of the Church so yup, it is official!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Mom...I mean Ann...thanks for the scripture reference!

Lisa Mcclun said...

Amen sistah and hallelujia and all that (i can't spell)