Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Weekend Update

The happy family...Noah, in typical fashion, will not look at the camera...BOYS!
Somebody making some random comment about this weird and random ceremony!

A distant memory of a distant conversation:
old lady at church: WOW! Three boys, you are going to learn to love Scouts.
young lady at church (aka, me): What's scouts?

Well, I have learned quickly what scouts is...um, maybe I will be able to tell you by the time Spencer has entered the sacred tradition of blues shirts, weird badges, and skits that make NO sense. Until now, I just know that scouts is a tradition of blue shirts (really...blue polyester, come on!), weird badges (that I seem to always sow on in the WRONG place) and skits that make no sense (left hand grater, right hand cheese...let's give them a big GREAT!...what?)

Even though I am absolutely baffled by this long standing institution, the other night Noah received is tiger...no his lion...um, no, oh ya, his Wolf! I now have two pins, a Bear and a Wolf. Wait, three pins. He has a Bobcat too. What an animal!

No comments: