Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Letter To All....

Dear All,

So I have been thinking about a lot lately...okay not really but it makes me sound smart and sometimes I need a little intelligence added to my intelligence. Anyway, I have been thinking about how I am not taking the time to communicate with you, our loved ones and distant friends. It's not that I don't love you, or consider you close and personal friends of the Potter family, it's just that I am always, ALWAYS, on my phone dealing with the latest and greatest problem in our ward. For the two of you who don't know, I am the Relief Society President, little did I know that this calling would turn into Person On The Phone 24/7 Dealing With Other Peoples Problems.

In fact before I received this calling, I had the 1500 minute plan on my phone, I never went over on my minutes. But now, with this calling, Jim put me on the unlimited phone plan...I have used 1205 minutes and I still have 2 weeks until my billing cycle ends. Any questions?

So why am I making this post, I will tell you why...If you don't get a call from me for a while, or an email, just know it isn't because I love you or I am not thinking of you, but by the end of the day, I am so tired of talking that I just can't talk anymore. I know, me...tired of talking...who knew?

Love and kisses from the land of corn and cows, or in other words, corny-cows!
Ann

No comments: