Monday, August 31, 2009

A Trip Down Baby-Lane

All three of the boys in 2004...the first day we brought home Spencer
Spencer
Elijah...the funny thing is, he still makes this face!
Look how young and preggo I was...pregnant with Noah 2000 (BTW that is Jim's shirt)
Noah

If you live where I live and you are the age that I am, you will possibly find yourself in a precarious situation, everybody around you is at least 10 years younger and having babies. Not that this is a bad thing, it just makes me realize that I am old and that I...am...old! I can't change the age thing, I certainly have tried but you know, you can get in a lot of trouble by lying on you driver's licenses...not that I know...because I don't...because I tried...because I need to change the subject now! And I can't really change the baby thing however I can look at baby pictures of three little boy's that possibly could be the cutest babies in the world...okay, okay maybe not in THE world, but certainly in MY world. Enjoy, I certainly do...

No comments: