Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crickets...For Snacks?...Only In Iowa...

Shoot...I always put the pictures in the wrong order but this was after they ate the crickets...well, at least Spencer and Noah, Elijah was still debating.
Ohhhh, that is so gross! By now, I was gagging!
Yup, crickets with legs and and eyes and everything covered in sour cream and onion.

They are real...for REALS!

When we went to Amana, Iowa Noah found crickets in the candy shop. Now I know what you are thinking "disgusting" but the crickets he found were packaged, flavored with sour cream and onion, and were only $4.99! Of course being a boy, he had to have them...sorry, I had to go throw up. Spencer, spat his out, Elijah started gagging, along with me, and Noah said "that was gross" really, you actually had to eat one to find that one out...BOYS!

1 comment:

Beck Family said...

So that is the grossest thing ever!!! YUCK! But yeah, I bet they just had to!