Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Creative Juices...SO NOT FLOWING

Over Labor Day weekend the boys and I went to a Military Park to honor our country, Jim labored over the law...we all have our ways.
Spencer the Kamikaze
Noah and Elijah...walking, talking, eating chips (you can't see the bag)
My cute friend Dana and I at a shower the other day...see, I do have friends...well as long as they get their checks.

Katie and I at her shower...ya, I look like a dork and I am not even the one who is 8 months pregnant.

Usually I will write corky little blurbs about all things Potter; you may laugh, you may roll your eyes, you may flip me off via telekinesis, whatever, but lately those creative juices have so not been flowing. It isn't due to a lack of creative things we have been doing in this family; I pin it on the oh-so-stress of life. After spending all day trying to solve other people's problems and worrying about other people's problems, I am humorously tapped. So I will let the pictures do what they do best...sit there and look pretty while people wish they had been there and done that.

No comments: