Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh My Frigged Cold

Okay, I just have to complain for a moment...anybody who knows me well, knows that I hate cold weather...I really hate it...with a passion. And anybody who has lived in the great state of Nebraska will tell you that it is cold here...really cold...cold with a passion cold. But how does one dress to kill the chill? Well, maybe this will help guide you in the face of coldness. Elijah is wearing two shirts, a sweatshirt and a coat that re-defines 'puffy', a hat with two layers, and gloves. Noah is wearing three shirts, a hoody and a coat that re-defines 'puffy', his Jazz hat as well as his hoody hat and gloves. Now tell me again why global warming is a bad thing?

3 comments:

Lori said...

i hear ya...

Samurai Mom said...

Knee socks/soccer socks
wrist warmers

they are life savers

jaybs said...

I have never really felt the cold, except one hand over the last few years,now both!

Since about last Saturday overnight is has been around -2 to -7 centigrade (I still think in fahrenheit but out weather is now in cent?)and my feet have been so cold in bed!

Well a few years ago a great young Lady and Friend sent me a USA patch work blanket, I used to bring it out a few times if I was lay on the couch. Saturday morning I woke at 2.30am and I was so cold (yes even with the central heating on in the bedroom)so I thought Ann's Blanket, wow! I was so warm and have been since - Thanks!!