Saturday, December 13, 2008

Noah and Elijah's Holiday Program

Elijah after the show...pulling his rock star look.
Singing his little heart out.
Smiling for the camera before the singing.
Noah singing his little heart out as well.
Noah before the show.

On Friday, the 12th, both Noah and Elijah performed their Holiday Program at their elementary school, Bancroft Elementary. It was really cute...each class sang two songs and then the next class would march out and sing their two songs. Noah and Elijah had a lot of fun learning their songs. In fact, Elijah has been singing his Christmas songs to me for the last two months so I sang along with his class. Noah on the other hand was TOP SECRET...he would not tell me what songs his class would be singing nor would he sing them for me. Great job, my budding Rock Stars!

No comments: