Sunday, December 14, 2008


Hmm... chilly? no... frosty? Not quite there. Bitter frosty? Wintry arcticness? Frozen iciness? How about Wintfroschillarcbitteezingness cold? I'm trying to find the right words that describes Omaha right now and they are all failing miserably. Weather.com says that Omaha is 2°F (-17° C) right now. But it also says that right now in Omaha, that it "Feels Like -21°F"!!!! That is -30° Celsius!! My-tongue-is-frozen-to-the-top-of-my-mouth cold! My-teeth's-teeth-are-chattering cold! I-have-marrowcicles-for-bone-marrow cold! Get the picture?

2 comments:

jaybs said...

Its making me feel cold as I read your post Ann and I thought England was bad enough!! haha - but this winter a Very Special Patch Work Blanket is keeping me really WARM!

Lori said...

Do your boys have school today? We have an "ice" day...