Monday, February 28, 2011

My Noah is ELEVEN...yes that is a One and ONE

Noah turned 11 this past birthday and I just can't believe it! I can still recall his little feet pittering and pattering down the hallway to our bedroom to hop in bed with us. I can still hear his little laugh as a toddler discovering a new dinosaur. I still see that sweet and tender face looking at his new brothers each time we brought a new one home. Noah has such a tender heart and longs to make people happy. I will never forget when Jim was talking about poverty in Argentina and Noah got choked up when he realized how blessed he is. We have always received such glowing praises of Noah from his teachers about how amazing he is and what a good person he is. I am grateful that he is ours!

I love that when he grows up he wants to be a Biology Professor, I love that he already thinks about his mission, I love the he already thinks about being married. He is a very deep thinker, for being 11, and I love that he comes and talks with me about life. I love listening to Jim talk about sports with him and I love that he loves the Yankees. I love that he can't wait to go to New York City again...he is truly my child!

No comments: