Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Halloween...Yes it HAS BEEN THAT LONG

The scary group...long gone are the days of my pooh bears, dogs and other cute and cuddly things for Halloween
Ninja...comin' to get ya...well at least your candy
Death...DEATH...death by candy
Headless but not candy-less

Because I have like 50 posts to post and like 60 seconds to do it, I am going to make these short, sweet and to the point...just like how I like everything...except for shopping! But here are the kids in their Halloween outfits. We had awesome weather Saturday for trick or treating...yes we went Saturday...our non-Mormon neighbors were so confused, it was rather funny. However Noah insisted on sitting outside and handing out candy on Sunday. However, I really only had enough for Saturday so Noah, being the sweet and gentle spirit he is, grabbed his candy and dumped it in the candy bowl and handed out his candy that he got the night before. I must admit, this really melted my heart...BTW, I just dumped about 2 or 3 pounds of candy in the dumpster...the kids had finally had enough, after about a month.

No comments: