Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elijah...the 9 Year Old

Jammin on his new blue guitar...Jim is teaching him Blackbird
Elijah turned 9 years old on November 23, 2010 so I thought I would write 9 things I love about Elijah.
1. He has the softest hair...it may stink from time to time (well he is a boy what do you expect) but I love to play with it and I love that how in the winter it is brown and in the summer it is blond!
2. He has the driest humor and can make us all crack up with his witty comments and his 'crazy face'.
3. He is the most inquisitive child I have ever met and I am pretty sure that in the next 2 years he will be smarter than I could ever hope to be.
4. He is an amazing artist and I can't wait to see his work in a museum one day.
5. He writes the funniest stories and his teacher always tells me that whenever he reads his stories to the class they are always laughing and cracking up.
6. He is rather musical and wouldn't be surprised to see in print and lights "Elijah Potter..ROCK STAR"
7. He loves his brothers...no matter what he tells you...he does.
8. He is a rather smooth with the ladies...just ask him to sing...trust me, they will swoon someday.
9. He gives the best hugs.

No comments: