Thursday, September 2, 2010

This One Is For You Grandma Jones

The side view...how cute is this rocking chair
No I am NOT going to paint this...it is perfect...

I love old stuff...I don't know why, I just do and I always have. Since I was about 12 I have wanted an old trunk, the older the better, however, after 22 years of wanting, I still don't have one. I have quite a collection of enamel boxes, I love, love, love them, however I have too many and not sure what to do with them all. I love old windows, I have four now...again not sure what to do with them, but I love them. And now I have an old medal chair. I remember, with great fondness and much sadness, sitting on medal chairs at Grandma Joneses home, chatting with cousins and aunts and uncles about life in Montana. So Grandma Jones, this chair is for you. It did not come from your home, but it comes from my memory...

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

mAnnMarie, I do agree that the chair is the best find to connect memories at Grandma Jones' in Heber. Enjoy your 2010 Christmas gift! Loved reading and seeing all the pics and messages you've posted. Connects my heart with you even more deeply. Know how much I love each of you in the Potter Fam. Those boys are growing up. Jim, keep it up, you are so close!.
More love and hugs, MOM/Nanna