Monday, September 27, 2010

The 6th Birthday Party...just 3 months and 19 days later...

The boys congratulating Spencer on his gifts.
All the boys at Bounce U
Ethan Hogge, Ethan Bate, Spencer, Nick Sledge and Kale Johnson

When Spencer turned 6, we were in Utah for the summer and we did NOT take one picture of this great day in Spencer's life. I know, I know, his therapist will have a hay day with this one. However to help me win browny points with his therapist and to save face as mother of the year, I finally threw him a birthday party. He invited his 4 besties in Village Green (okay Tyler and Jansen, you were so missed!)we went to Bounce U and then came back to the house for cup cakes, which nobody liked except for me and pizza, which I ate most of it. Regardless the boys had a fantastic time!

Spencer, I love you and I am so grateful that you are apart of this family. Your Dad loves you and your brother's love you...and our family just wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for your funny one-liners and I know when you are a stand-up comedian that only tells dentist jokes, we will be in the front row! (sorry, just a little inside joke!)

No comments: