Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pump it UP

This pictures cracks me up because the two friends are looking somewhere else...or just realizing that I am really stinky!
Spencer on the climbing wall...he climed like 3 feet and said he was done
Noah was bookin' it up this wall...I was rather impressed as it takes a lot of strength to get up a climbing wall.

Elijah seriously looked like a spider monkey climbing this wall...I think we have a natural climber on our hands.

Over the kids Spring Break they were all invited to go to Pump It Up for a birthday party. Here are some pictures...see I told you my creative juices were not flowing...I was serious!

1 comment:

jaybs said...

Ann, I can't believe how quickly the boys seem to grow and really develop, it makes my day! a definite model in the making, get him the in the clothing catalogues now!

The Birthday Cake just looks scrumptious!! MMMmmm