Wednesday, March 31, 2010

25 Never Looked So Good

The ladies...why yes...yes we are HOT
Rididng the saddle and the best part waving a white flag over my head...seriously!

So embarassing...luckily there were only about 4 people in the restaurant and I am pretty sure, they were totaly waisted...which I keep thinking their conversation went something like this in the morning "dude...do you remember an old lady waving a flag on a horse or something?...dude, we were so drunk!" No, no you weren't!

For my birthday a few of my friends and I went to dinner to celebrate. The first restaurant we went to, we got kicked out of (not in the way you think, we showed up at 8 and they were closing at 8) we then headed across the street to Texas Road House. Of course my friends were quick to tell the hostess/waiter/patron/anybody who would listen, that it was my birthday. Well in Texas you celebrate your birthday by 'riding' in the saddle while kids who are not even legal yet hoot and holler for you. When our waitress, who was probably 18, asked me how old I was, I told her 25...she looked at me and said "wow, you look GREAT for turning 25" the sad thing is...25...was 9 years ago.

No comments: