Sunday, January 3, 2010

With the Turning of 8...Elijah Gets Baptized

Ann and Marianne
Elijah and Mom...
The whole Potter group...notice Jim's nice 'janitor' outfit, I know, I was jealous too...

The family...Christmas Eve 09
The boys...Josh, Elijah, Spencer, Caleb, and Noah...all the boy's who will carry on the Potter name.

We decided to baptized Elijah in Georgia. I am glad that we did as he will not soon forget the amazing day that he had. He decided to get baptized on Christmas Eve and have Josh and Caleb talk with his Papa confirming him. It was a special day for all of us and we are so grateful that we got to share it with family.

1 comment:

summer said...

I was wondering today where you went for Christmas - then remembered I should check your blog! I love blogs - we get to find out about people's lives as we want to! :)

Congratulations on Elijah's baptism - how exciting to have it with family in Georgia. I love all your pictures, especially the one of you in your pearls...I don't know why I love this one so much, maybe it's seeing the classy fun side of you, and of course that it's a great picture of beautiful you!

Happy New Year!!